Best weddings in Virginia beach
Let The Beginning Begin At Our Unforgettable Wedding Destinations.
1. The Westin – Town Center Virginia Beach. The delights will astound you … beautiful venues, delicious cuisine, sublime details. Whether your dream is to dance together on an island overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, or make your entrance by riverboat in true Southern style, Westin blends expertise with intuition to create a celebration as unique and individual as you are.
Westin has teamed with industry leaders to create a wedding experience that’s tailored to your personal style. Your dedicated Westin Wedding Specialist will listen closely to your vision and anticipate your needs to ensure that every element of your celebration is distinctly you. When the big day arrives, you’ll be able to relax and revel in the joy of a perfectly executed celebration.
2. The Water Table – Perched on the edge of Rudee Inlet at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront is a scenic location for the best weddings! The WaterTable at Fisherman’s Wharf Marina is a one-of-a-kind facility with spectacular waterfront views, a large dance floor and fireplace, on-site parking, and your choice of caterers, florists and Virginia Beach wedding photographers!
3. The Wyndham Hotel – I want wedding bells & sea shells.
Gathering family and friends from across the country or from across town is no simple task. Whether you’re planning an intimate get-together with a handful of close friends or a lavish 500 person soiree, the Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront will help make your wedding day in Virginia Beach unforgettable. From ceremony to celebration to honeymoon, our Wyndham Wedding Professionals will take care of every detail.
4. Oceanaire Resort Hotel – Spend the most important day of your life surrounded by friends, family and stunning oceanfront scenery at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, home to the most stunning wedding venues in Virginia Beach.
With multiple elegant event spaces overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, custom catering service and a team of experienced wedding planners, their oceanfront hotel is unparalleled among Virginia Beach wedding locations.
Oceanaire offers the most luxurious event spaces in the area, including several spacious, flexible venues with ocean views and AV capabilities for unforgettable Virginia Beach weddings and receptions.
5. The Founders Inn and Spa – Southern elegance, lake and garden views combine with exceptional planning expertise. Whether a special anniversary, a company holiday party or a cherished wedding, The Founders Inn and Spa makes planning events easy.
The Founders Inn and Spa’s catering and banquet staff will set the stage for a dream celebration. Whatever the occasion, events shine with the artistic creations of The Founders Inn and Spa’s culinary team—and the attentiveness of a highly trained staff. View their Wedding Banquet Menu.
The bride and groom can take their vows amid lush Colonial gardens, and capture the day with wedding portraits in the warmth of the sunshine. Plan a rehearsal dinner in the ballroom enhanced by fine food and wine. Wedding receptions are filled with all of the magical touches that gladden the heart.
Every special event is different—but The Founders Inn and Spa’s passion for excellence ensures it is one guests will long remember.
So there it is. My thoughts as a Virginia beach wedding photographer. These locations are sure to get you some of the best wedding photography that you can get in the area.